Friday, July 07, 2006

My Top 5 why France will win the World Cup
Before I start, let it be known that this final will be anti-climatic. Most fans would like to see a Germany-Brazil or Germany-England final but Italy-France?? Maybe it'll be good enough excuse for some of us not to stay up late till 3.00am this Monday morning.

Nostradamus@Work :
Hah..what a prediction in the semifinal match-ups! 1 out of 4 - that's 25%! Well, simple math will tell you that 25% + 75% (my previous prediction's score) will then make it 100% !!

Nuf said.. now the top 5 :
My Top 5 Why France Will Win the World Cup
5. Because Germany and Brazil are already out and no other team is interesting enough to win it other than France
4. France has a more 'mature and experienced' (read : OLD) team. Like wine, the older it gets the better it becomes.
3. This will be a swan song for Zidane, and the French players will try their damnest not to lose it.
2. A close friend wants Italy to win it... (he..he..)
1. Hypothetical Syllogism : I like Larry Bird - he's from French Lick, Indiana. I like to see the French 'licked' the Italians. Therefore I like to see the Italians got licked !!

Hmm...I don't think I will be watching the final anyway...

No comments: