Monday, July 17, 2006

Basketball weekend
Yup, we did get to play our weekly basketball game. Just managed to get 10 of us to turn up for the events. It was still a good game with my ex-colleague whom I haven't played with for close to ten years joined for the game. He was a little bit rusty yesterday but hey, what do you expect? He's 46 already... The others were mostly my ex-students. Some I could still remember while some are already looking a lot different.

I brought along my 12 year old kid and he seemed to enjoy it. And he got to meet my ex-student- turned-'celebrity' in Ally Iskandar. Yup, Ally was my ex-student. He was a very good student then and now is still a very good chap. Sometimes you feel that you had at least done something right when you see your ex-student doing well as a person and career-wise.

No comments: