Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Planning a plan.
Yup.. that's what I'll have to do this next two days (three if you include today). We have to plan our business plan, AGAIN !!

There's a saying : "Plan your Work, and Work your Plan". Simple yet straight to the point.

I just hope that while we are working our butts off to come up with this plan, i.e. to plan for our 'work'; somebody up there better make 'work' of this plan.. I don't want come another 8 or 9 months from now we have to sit down again and plan again. So when do we actually work, then??

In order to have us plan the work, we are sort of quarantined in a room. Three days. That's all the time that we have. And of course, we will be treated well during these 3 days... breakfast (mee with a bulls-eye egg) and afternoon tea (serimuka and the omnipresent karipap) to keep the brain working...and the heart pumping... and the spirit going... going... going...

GONE.

No comments: