Sunday, April 15, 2007

An intermission
If you are waiting for me to continue with my previous post on Pareto and Covey, you will have to wait some more.

1.
First, let me update you guys with the current weekend sport scores :
FA Cup semifinal : MU 4 - 1 Watford. Now MU is awaiting the winner of the other semifinal and how I'd wished it is not going to be Chelsea. But I know a MU-Chelsea encounter would be a mouth-watering final...mmm... (BTW, Chelsea is playing Blackburn later tonight and I think Chelsea can win it comfortably. My prediction : Chelsea 3-0).

F1 : Yup, Ferrari tops with Massa this time around. Too early to guess who's going to be champion but what a story it will be if Hamilton can continue his winning ways and becomes one. I'm beginning to like this guy although McLaren is not my favorite team. And to hear from him that Schumacher had inspired him make me like him even more...He's such a cool driver and I think Raikonnen should now relinquish his Ice Man nick to Hamilton. (BTW all three drivers - Hamilton, Alonso and Raikonnen are leading the driver's title race with 22 points each.)

2.
Perrgh... it's really hot and humid tonight. Am outside my house updating this blog using the occasionally free wifi signal that I can get only from my porch. With my shirt off, still 'berlengaih' badan ni...eeiii...attract nyamuk lak tu...

3.
Last two nights I spent my sleepless nights on the bus. Friday night KL-JB. Saturday night JB-KL. Both were 12.00 midnight trip on Transnasional. Up till now, still having the jet-lag.. (or should it be express-bus-lag??)...

1 comment:

Liza Manaf said...

dokek mano la answers yg den nak carik nih...lamo dah den tunggu nihh...