Quite Hectic a Week
Last week it was the convo. Come Sunday my sister called and told that my father was admitted to a hospital because his sugar level was high. How high? There was no reading possible, that high!
My father is 77 years old and he forgets easily these days. I bet he forgot to take his regular medication. And he didn't control his eating preference either...Monday afternoon I took an early leave to visit him. I brought along the whole family and left my daughter to help him got through the hospital ordeals... He was able to leave the hospital by Wednesday afternoon.
Tuesday, my niece called. Her grandfather (my sister-in-law's father-in-law) passed away in Temerloh. Had to take leave the whole day and drove to Temerloh for the funeral.
Wednesday was rehearsal for the IPTS-UPM Convo in Serdang. Back to Seremban that same afternoon to check on abah. Like I said, he was discharged that afternoon.
And Thursday the Convo proper. Had to be on stage the whole two sessions !! Very tiring ooo...
No comments:
Post a Comment