Friday, February 10, 2006

Today is my princess' birthday. She is 9 years old today. Already bought the birthday present that she asked - the manual scooter that used to be a fad some years back.

Yesterday, my maid who went AWOL 3 weeks ago decided to come back and make amends. I do hope she has learnt her lesson and won't do it again. I am therefore quite relieved -- more on relieved of the laundry assignments that I had to attend to everyday for the last 3 weeks.

It's already February in this new year. The new Islamic calendar is 11 days old. Everywhere Muslims around the world show displeasure over these irresponsible hypocrites who have the guts to use freedom of speech to smear one's religious beliefs. Too bad a taste to even discuss it here...

My new year's resolution still hasn't begun to take off yet. Hopefully now with my maid's back at work I'm able to concentrate on things and launch this resolution or 'dream' into a reality.

So watch out Akademi Fantasia.. my academia is going to fantasize wonders...

No comments: