It's Friday and the one week break is about to end. Just checked AirAsia website for Akim's flight home from Langkawi next month. Have to call Cikgu Aminah to confirm that he'll have to take an earlier flight so that the ticket price is at RM 69 only.Today, we change the location of the washing machine from near the back door to the end corner of the kitchen. The tap that I installed still has water dripping from it... just don't know what to do with it. Tomorrow I need to check on the kitchen's fluorescent light.
Mamal is doing a test that I gave. He's quite slow but I'm keeping a close eye on him. His English needs a lot of help.
I'm trying to upload a photo with this entry, hope it'll work out fine. Just wait and see... The photo is on our Zoo Negara trip yesterday. I think the Zoo needs to improve so that people would want to come back. If you ask me, I wouldn't want to come back but I do come back -- all because of my kids...
And I'm going to add another photo from our trip to Langkawi last time... I think I'll put up the Dataran Lang photo. Same thing, Langkawi has lost it, I think... What happened??? No Dr. Mahathir to check on things??
No comments:
Post a Comment