Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mmmm...just got the courage to write again. I was released from hospital yesterday and should be able to go to work tomorrow. Last week was what I would call an agonizing week and I'd wished I wouldn't have to go through it again. If you'd ever contacted dengue before, you'd know what I mean...



The four days pre-hospital, and the 4 nights at hospital are enough to remind me of how little we are. I am just lucky enough to have the energy to survive. Almost everybody close to me visited me at the hospital except maybe my three MRSM kids. Hey... your dad is doing just fine and the most important thing is that he's already out of danger.

I can only upload these two photos for now because what do you expect?? People just don't take pictures in the hospitals!!

I must thank my wife for being there all the time that I need her and for taking care of the family. She's my source of energy, I'd must say..

No comments: