Thursday, August 28, 2008


VCO - Virgin Coconut Oil

We all know from our school days that coconut is a wonder plant that has a lot of benefits for the humankind but only lately we get to know that the virgin coconut oil (minyak kelapa dara) or VCO is now often referred to as the Miracle Oil. Why is that? It is all because of West's political and 'scientific' propaganda [Read more here] to replace the tropical oil with their polyunsaturated soybean oil.

Check out the findings of Dr. Bruce Fife, Dr. Mary Enig and many others on the miracles of VCO in this website >> [Click Here]

FYI I have started taking Bioco Virgin Coconut Oil as my daily supplements for the last 3 days and already I have felt the difference it makes. I will write more on Bioco VCO in my next postings.

2 comments:

Liza Manaf said...

pos kat sy bleh?? hehhe

Hanizah Abdul Hamid said...

Salam Azmi. Nice Blog :)