SPM Results (Part II)
Received the long-awaited phone call from my son at around 2:45pm. Apparently the car he was travelling in from Sungai Petani had some battery problems... Talk about nervous, the car was nervous too..!
He asked me to guess his results, and by the sound of his voice I can sense that he was pretty happy with his results. So I guessed : 8 A1's and 2 A2's. Close but no cigar.
He got 8 A1's, 1 A2 (Chemistry) and 1 B3 (Biology). Since biology wasn't his strong subject, he didn't mind at all for not getting A for that subject.
And I'm so proud of him... because he beat his dad at Add Math !!
1 comment:
Congratulations to your son and both you and Kak Salmah. I dah tau he will get good results especially in Maths since abah dia memang sifoo Maths. Kena bagi I tips macamana nak produce anak2 cemerlang.
Post a Comment