My passion for running is growing and I tend to like it. This morning, for example, I was able to run without having to worry about the distance and the pain that I have to endure. I was, for the first time this week, able to run with a smile in my face. I was able to run worry-free.
They say that life begins at 40 - I'm only 3 years old then.. True enough because from 1 - 20 years you are actually living for your parents, when you're in your 20's your're living for your career, 30's you're living for your family (wife & kids for those who have..). Therefore 40's is where you start living for yourself. Your kids have all grown up and if you do have a toddler most probably your trusted Indonesian maid can handle that for you.
I'm lucky to (still) have a healthy life when entering 40. My BP reading may be high, the doctor may say that I have hypertension but deep inside me I know that I'm as healthy as I was maybe 10 (maybe more) years ago. I feel great. And now that I've found running as a hobby, things couldn't be much better.
Tomorrow I'll have to come to work. There'll be a workshop on academic calendar and I will have to chair the briefing and most probably supervise the workshops.
My eldest son is back for the weekend and already he's out to the PC Fair at KLCC. Hope he can get the MP3 player that his mother wants so much..
No comments:
Post a Comment