I have learned now the joy of running. The last few days that I've started jogging, I feel more alert, fresh and calm. Compared to the days I didn't run before work - usually I was not nearly as productive or sharp on the job.
Before I never really understand what passion drives these people who run regularly. Now that I've run and especially running in the morning; it is so much more than a chance to collect my thoughts on the day ahead. It is also the time for me to be with myself, the time to think, the time to ponder on the successes and failures that I've been through and most importantly the time to pray for good health.
My chinese neighbor invited me to join her Tai-Chi group and I'm yet to reciprocate. Tai-Chi is good if you prefer less strenuous form of exercise. For now I 'll stick to running because it refines myself - believe me nothing quite compares to the therapy that is a good jog.
No comments:
Post a Comment