Yesterday two staff came to my office to have my photo taken. This is for the Gazzette, they told me. Oh yes, I did agree to give an interview for the Gazette some weeks back before my dengue. And today I've received an email from one of the staff attaching that photo of mine. So this is my latest photo and what do you think, have I lost weight or what??
Saturday, March 11, 2006
As of now, Hisham is still not home yet. He said that he'll be back by this afternoon.
Yesterday two staff came to my office to have my photo taken. This is for the Gazzette, they told me. Oh yes, I did agree to give an interview for the Gazette some weeks back before my dengue. And today I've received an email from one of the staff attaching that photo of mine. So this is my latest photo and what do you think, have I lost weight or what??
Yesterday two staff came to my office to have my photo taken. This is for the Gazzette, they told me. Oh yes, I did agree to give an interview for the Gazette some weeks back before my dengue. And today I've received an email from one of the staff attaching that photo of mine. So this is my latest photo and what do you think, have I lost weight or what??
No comments:
Post a Comment