Something from Spiderman
Went to watch Spiderman 3. The movie was pushed back about an hour. According to the operators, they had a problem with the projector but I doubt it. There were supposedly a show at 9.00pm in one theater and another at 9.45pm in another. Due to the slightly poor response for the night, I think they combined the two slots - ala AirAsia maybe?
So the show finally started at 10pm. My youngest boy was already too tired to give his full attention to the movie. By a quarter of the show, he had already gone to Dreamland.
The movie was not bad though. "Too much dialogues", said one of my sons. Maybe it's true because to me the movie isn't so much for the kids. The kids were anticipating a fast action-packed movie but were disappointed by the many dialogues and plots.
I particularly like the last line from the movie :
"It's the choices we make that make us who we are, and... we can always make the right choice..."
Yes..Spiderman! We can always make the right choice. How so true and fitting. Too bad that some didn't get to listen to it because the exit door was already made open for everybody to leave even before the movie ended.
I think I will make this quotation into a poster and put it up on my office walls...
1 comment:
@5, lamanya tak de cerita...
Hope you and family are in the best of health/
Post a Comment